This is a mid 1800's Gasparini organ, once playing from a pinned cylinder many years ago, and later changed to a play a 52 key cardboard book of music. Five unusual figures adorn the front Four lady bell-ringers act as newel posts and the central figure is a Director of noblie military bearing. This striking Gasparini was formerly used on a small carousel in Paris, France, but before that it was owned by a group of Gypsies. They pled a small barge or punt along the canels, stopping to play the organ for the townspeople and those of the small settlements in the countryside. Listen to this marvelously restored machine recorded in top condition by Paul Eakins, pioneer collector and restorer of antique carousel organs.